This “extended information” provided by the holder of SFA Italy S.p.A., with headquarters in Via wellness No. 9, in Siziano (PV), P.I. 04917050157, has been specially prepared and customized for this site www.sanitrit.it according to the provisions of the Ordinance of 8 May 2014 issued by the Authority for the protection of personal data. It supplements and updates other information that may be present on the site and / or made by the company before now with other modalities, in combination with which provides all the elements required by art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and subsequent measures Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data.
Important note: </ h3> We inform all third parties that the use of this disclosure, or just parts of it, on other referring web sites would certainly not relevant and / or incorrect and / or inconsistent, may result in the imposition of heavy sanctions by the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data.
additional information </ h3> the content of this statement may be supplemented orally or in writing by the Holder of the treatment, with additional elements and indications in order to satisfy any requirement knowledge regarding privacy and to comply with regulatory changes. The “Manager” is Mr. Salvatore Ferreri, contactable at the company headquarters.
Subject of </ h3> Our company, whose corporate purpose trade, import and export of idrotermicosanitario material, use in these web pages technologies which use the so called “cookies” and this statement is aimed at illustrating the user in a clear and precise their mode of use. This document cancels and replaces in its entirety any prior guidance provided by the company in terms of cookies, which are to be considered totally outdated.
What are cookies </ h3> Cookies are strings of text (small files), that the sites visited by a user to send its terminal (pC, tablet, smart phone, etc.), where they are stored before being retransmitted to the same sites that sent them, in the On the next visit of the same user.
types of cookies and related Issues </ h3> the cookies used in this website are of the following types:
- technical cookies: allow the user optimal and fast navigation through the website and the efficient use of services and the various options it offers, allowing for example to authenticate to access restricted areas. These cookies are necessary to improve the usability of the website, but they can be turned off by going to your browser settings. </ Li>
- Analysis Cookies: are instruments of collective and anonymous web analytics, which allow you to get information on how to users use the web site, how they got there, the number and duration of visits, etc. These cookies allow you to introduce improvements to the website, which facilitate access by users and to collect statistics. These cookies are not required for the optimum experience on the website and can therefore be disabled. </ Li>
- Third-party Cookies: Cookies are installed on the users terminal by the operators of third party websites, for the by means of this site. The third-party cookies, mainly with a purpose of analysis, derived mostly from Google Analytics features. You can get more information about Google Analytics by clicking the following link: http://www.google.it/intl/it/analytics.
Per disable cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on the navigation, you can download the browser add-on for Google Analytics Opt-clicking on the following link:
List of analytics cookies installed: </ h3>
name Cookie Durata
_ga 2 years
_gat & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; one day
Widgets </ h3> Fall all those graphical components in this category a user interface of a program, that has the purpose to facilitate the user interaction with the program itself. By way of example are the widgets facebook cookie, google +, twitter, Linkedin etc. through icons that allow the sharing of site content.
Learn more about privacy and their use are available directly on the websites of the respective operators.
- https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies / </ li>
- https://twitter.com/privacy?lang = en </ li>
- Google+ • http://www.google .com / policies / technologies / types / </ li> </ ul>
in particular, the user can set the so-called “private browsing” the its navigation program interrupts the rescue of the historic sites visited, any passwords entered, cookies and other information about the pages visited.
warn you that if you choose to disable all cookies (even those of a technical nature), the quality and speed of services offered by this website may drastically worsen and you could lose access to some sections of the site itself.
Google Chrome </ h3> – in the menu settings, select “Show advanced settings” at the bottom of the page
– Select the button “content settings” in the privacy
the top section of the page that appears later explains cookies and allows you to select cookies you want. Also it allows you to erase any cookies currently stored.
For more information on how to delete cookies using Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&p=cpn_cookies
Mozilla Firefox </ h3> – in the tools menu, select “Options”
– Select the button “Privacy” in the “Options” folder
– from the dropdown menu select “history Settings”. This will show you the options for cookies and you can choose to enable or disable them by clicking on the box.
For more information on how to delete cookies using Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookies
Internet Explorer 6 + </ h3> – In the menu bar, select “Internet Options”
– Click on the “Privacy” button
– You will see a cursor of privacy settings that has six settings that let you control the number cookies which will be placed: Block all cookies, high, Medium high, Medium (default level), Low, and accept all cookies.
For more information on how to delete cookies using Explorer: http: // windows .microsoft.com / en-us / windows-vista / block-or-allow-cookies
Safari </ h3> – In the Settings menu, select “Preferences” option
– Open the Privacy section
– Select the option you want from the “Block cookies”
For more information on how to delete cookies using safari: https://support.apple.com/en- us / HT201265
All other browsers </ h3> For information on how to manage cookies in other browsers, please consult your documentation or online help files.